This document contains information about a future release and not the current stable version (3.0).
Be aware that information on this page may change and API's may not be stable for production use.
This section is dedicated to going to detail about an assortment of topics which don't necessary fit into other documentation sections.
- Coding conventions: Guidelines and standards for code formatting and documentation
- Contributing: How you can be a part of the SilverStripe Open Source community
- Module release process: Creating and looking after a module
- Release process: Describes the Framework and CMS release process
- SS markdown: Markdown syntax for our technical documentation