This document contains information about a future release and not the current stable version (3.1).
Be aware that information on this page may change and API's may not be stable for production use.
Features and Enhancements
- [rev:114901] Allow setting secure session cookies when using SSL. Recent change r114567 made this impossible. (thanks simon_w!) (from r114900)
- [rev:115189] Removing form actions from $allowed_actions in !AssetAdmin, CMSMain, !LeftAndMain - handled through Form->httpSubmission() (from r115185)
- [rev:115188] Checking for existence of !FormAction in Form->httpSubmission() to avoid bypassing $allowed_actions definitions in controllers containing this form
- [rev:115188] Checking for $allowed_actions in Form class, through Form->httpSubmission() (from r115182)
- [rev:115169] Fixed conflicting check of mysite directory with recommendation of removal of _config.php in installer
- [rev:114941] #6162 CMSMain::publishall() fails when over 30 pages (thanks natmchugh!) (from r114940)
- [rev:114922] #6219 Director::direct() validation fails for doubly nested file fields (thanks ajshort!) (from r114921)
- [rev:114823] Installer should check asp_tags is disabled, as it can cause issues with !SilverStripe
- [rev:114916] Ensure php5-required.html template shows correct minimum and recommended PHP versions (thanks mattcleg!) (from r114915)
<code>./sscreatechangelog --version 2.4.4-rc2 --branch branches/2.4 --stopbranch tags/rc/2.4.4-rc1</code>