This document contains information about a future release and not the current stable version (3.1).
Be aware that information on this page may change and API's may not be stable for production use.
- [rev:108207] Re-allowing direct execution in sapphire/thirdparty/tinymce/plugins/spellchecker/rpc.php (necessary for cms spellchecker, was disabled by global .htaccess rule)
- [rev:108195] #5837 cache_dir not writable by Zend when accessing the CMS, because of Windows default which should be the sapphire TEMP_FOLDER
- [rev:108193] Bypass !BasicAuth when in CLI mode so unit tests can run (regression from r104962)
- [rev:108099] Fixing default group selection in 'add member' dialog (in !MemberTableField) (fixes #5836)
- [rev:108096] AssetAdmin->doUpload() shows JS alert before triggering a page reload, as this seems to mess up TinyMCE in Firefox on subsequent page loads (fixes #5838)
- [rev:108208] Disallowing more potentially active file extensions in mysite/.htaccess
- [rev:108207] Disallowing more potentially active file extensions in cms/.htaccess
- [rev:108206] Disallowing more potentially active file extensions in cms/.htaccess
- [rev:108196] Removed debug
<code>./sscreatechangelog --version 2.4.1-rc2 --branch branches/2.4 --stopbranch tags/rc/2.4.1-rc1</code>