This document contains information about a future release and not the current stable version (3.0).
Be aware that information on this page may change and API's may not be stable for production use.
- Bugfix release for a minor MySQL 4 bug as well as some static publishing quirks
- [rev:103961] Bypass static caching through static-main.php when GET or POST parameters are set (regression from 2.3 API, fixes #5519, thanks ktauber)
- [rev:103960] Fixed publication of homepage with '/' URL through StaticPublisher (fixes #5514, thanks ktauber)
- [rev:103957] Fixed Database->requireTable() for Mysql 4.1 (fixes #5517, thanks gw0)
- [rev:103936] Fixed double pragma after referer redirection on forms with Form->httpSubmission() (fixes #5509, thanks ktauber)
- [rev:103933] login BackURL wrong when using nested urls (fixes #5520, thanks ktauber)
- [rev:103932] Fixed SS_Report::unregister() parameter naming (fixes #5511, thanks ktauber)
- [rev:103912] Trimming expected output of WebserverRoutingTest (newlines before the "ok" string were causing failures on PHP 5.3)
- [rev:103910] Disabled MemoryLimitTest for environments where memory_limit can't be freely set (e.g. PHP with suhosin patch)
- [rev:103851] table and column names now quoted properly
- [rev:103975] Removed unnecessary $timeformat parameter from TimeField::__construct, and getting the default from Zend_Locale_Format in the same way that DateField behaves (unreleased API, so no api change).
- [rev:103975] Automatically choosing $locale in TimeField::__construct, to be consistent with DateField
./sscreatechangelog --version 2.4.0-rc2 --branch branches/2.4 --stoprevision 103839