This document contains information for an outdated version (3.0) and may not be maintained any more.
If some of your projects still use this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible.
How To Guides
In this section you will find a collection of guides to answer your "How do I?" questions. These are designed to be informal and focused on tasks and goals rather than going into deep details.
You will find it useful to read the introduction tutorials before tackling these How-Tos so you can understand some of the language and functions which are used in the guides.
- Import CSV Data. Build a simple CSV importer using either
ModelAdminor a custom controller
- Dynamic Default Fields. Pre populate a
- Grouping Lists. Group results in a
SS_Listto create sub sections.
- PHPUnit Configuration. How to setup your testing environment with PHPUnit
- Extend the CMS Interface.
- How to customize CMS Tree.
- Cache control. Override the default PHP cache-control settings.
- Howto customize the CMS menu.
- How to create a navigation menu. Create primary navigation for your website.
- Paginating A List. Add pagination for an SS_List object.
- How to make a simple contact form.