This document contains information for an outdated version (2.4) and may not be maintained any more.
If some of your projects still use this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible.
- [rev:108207] Re-allowing direct execution in sapphire/thirdparty/tinymce/plugins/spellchecker/rpc.php (necessary for cms spellchecker, was disabled by global .htaccess rule)
- [rev:108195] #5837 cache_dir not writable by Zend when accessing the CMS, because of Windows default which should be the sapphire TEMP_FOLDER
- [rev:108193] Bypass !BasicAuth when in CLI mode so unit tests can run (regression from r104962)
- [rev:108099] Fixing default group selection in 'add member' dialog (in !MemberTableField) (fixes #5836)
- [rev:108096] AssetAdmin->doUpload() shows JS alert before triggering a page reload, as this seems to mess up TinyMCE in Firefox on subsequent page loads (fixes #5838)
- [rev:108208] Disallowing more potentially active file extensions in mysite/.htaccess
- [rev:108207] Disallowing more potentially active file extensions in cms/.htaccess
- [rev:108206] Disallowing more potentially active file extensions in cms/.htaccess
- [rev:108196] Removed debug
./sscreatechangelog --version 2.4.1-rc2 --branch branches/2.4 --stopbranch tags/rc/2.4.1-rc1