This document contains information for an outdated version (2.4) and may not be maintained any more.
If some of your projects still use this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible.
- [rev:84085] Allow different user groups to have different HtmlEditorConfigs
- [rev:83631] Allow file size/extension limits to apply to the admin user as
- [rev:91610] BasicAuth::requireLogin() no longer has an option to automatically log you in. You can call logIn() on the object returned, instead. (from r91603)
- [rev:91130] move SubscribeSumission.ss from cms module to newsletter module, cos it is only used by newsletter module.
- [rev:91034] Added SapphireTest::logInWithPermission() (merged from r89209)
- [rev:88176] Added no-arg option to increase_memory_limit_to() (from r80241)
- [rev:84594] Template codes can no longer be used in emails except when using .ss files.
- [rev:84157] Make Object::uninherited_static() have a separate execution path to Object::get_static(), for more reliable operation. The intention is that for any given static, you either use Object::get_static() or you use Object::uninherited_static() - not both. (from r84151, r84155, r84156)
- [rev:93483] fix for multiple EmailField validation on one form. Merged via r78565
- [rev:91660] Made use of new BasicAuth::protect_entire_site() consistent. (from r91658)
- [rev:91611] Don't enable site-wide protection by default (from r91609)
- [rev:89612] Added rewriteHashlinks = 'php' option to SSViewer so that static publisher can handle internal hashlinks properly.
- [rev:89611] Added rewriteHashlinks = 'php' option to SSViewer so that static publisher can handle internal hashlinks properly.
- [rev:88281] Ensure ASSETS_PATH is respected
- [rev:87869] Pass locale rather than language to spellchecker_languages
- [rev:87867] Always choosing translatable default language in CMSMain->init() for TinyMCE spell checking. Always setting ->Locale in order to have it available for the spell checking (from r81716)
- [rev:87458] #4579: Translatable's call to new LanguageDropdownField() broked (from r87456)
- [rev:86573] fixed typo in pagecomment which meant commenter url was not saved. BUGFIX: updated protector to use new format
- [rev:86325] Fixed Links to Moderate Comments from the CMS and front end. MINOR: removed complextable functions which no longer get called, moved logic to the PageComment Class
- [rev:86202] was being passed to foreach without a check to see if it's an array or not.
- [rev:85779] Fixed Member::sendInfo() assumptions that broke with an API change in r84594
- [rev:85632] findByTagAndAttribute is unintentionally expanding any php found in the href/src components its regex extracts. Changed double quotes to single quotes to fix this.
- [rev:84957] Tied rollback action to edit, rather than publish, permission, since it only involves editing the draft site.
- [rev:84380] Fixing the comment's author website url being converted to lowercase: now case is not affected.
- [rev:83587] Object subclasses with a constructor that didn't already will now call parent to respect inheritance
- [rev:83586] CMSMenuItem constructor now calls parent to respect inheritance
- [rev:83579] Fixed FilesystemPublisher::__construct() not calling parent::__construct() and breaking DataObjectDecorator::load_extra_statics()