This document contains information for an outdated version (2.4) and may not be maintained any more. If some of your projects still use this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible.
- Bugfix release for a minor MySQL 4 bug as well as some static publishing quirks
- [rev:103961] Bypass static caching through static-main.php when GET or POST parameters are set (regression from 2.3 API, fixes #5519, thanks ktauber)
- [rev:103960] Fixed publication of homepage with '/' URL through StaticPublisher (fixes #5514, thanks ktauber)
- [rev:103957] Fixed Database->requireTable() for Mysql 4.1 (fixes #5517, thanks gw0)
- [rev:103936] Fixed double pragma after referer redirection on forms with Form->httpSubmission() (fixes #5509, thanks ktauber)
- [rev:103933] login BackURL wrong when using nested urls (fixes #5520, thanks ktauber)
- [rev:103932] Fixed SS_Report::unregister() parameter naming (fixes #5511, thanks ktauber)
- [rev:103912] Trimming expected output of WebserverRoutingTest (newlines before the "ok" string were causing failures on PHP 5.3)
- [rev:103910] Disabled MemoryLimitTest for environments where memory_limit can't be freely set (e.g. PHP with suhosin patch)
- [rev:103851] table and column names now quoted properly
- [rev:103975] Removed unnecessary $timeformat parameter from TimeField::__construct, and getting the default from Zend_Locale_Format in the same way that DateField behaves (unreleased API, so no api change).
- [rev:103975] Automatically choosing $locale in TimeField::__construct, to be consistent with DateField
./sscreatechangelog --version 2.4.0-rc2 --branch branches/2.4 --stoprevision 103839